COVID-19 "PLATINUM" ANTIBODY TEST
SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG antibody test kit (Colloidal Gold Method) (CE-IVD)
AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY
£22.74 Per COVID-19 Antibody Test
Box of 25 Tests
With excellent analytical results
IgM Sensitivity 97.5%
IgM Specificity 99.5%
IgG Sensitivity 97.5%
IgG Specificity 100%
Test results were based on 226 Tests
The IgG and IgM results were based on an admission time of greater than 9 days
25 Covid-19 Antibody Tests
25 dropper’s / pipettes
1 bottle buffer / diluent fluid
1 User instructions plain, easy to understand English
YouTube video will follow shortly
Items that are required include the following:
- Alcohol swabs (check our online store for pack of 25 swabs)
- Lancet / pin prick (check our online store for pack of 25lancets / pin pricks)
Covid-19 Coronavirus IgG IgM Rapid Antibody Test Kit
Self-Testing, Home Use, At Home Antibody Test Kit CE-IVD
For professional use only
Warning & Precaution
Samples for human serum, plasma or whole blood should be considered as potentially infectious. The operator should wear protective clothing, masks, and gloves and take other appropriate safety precautions to avoid or reduce the risk of infection.
The test cassette should be stored at 2 - 30 degrees centigrade, and the shelf life is 12 months. The test card which is sealed inside the aluminium foil bag should be used within 1 hour of opening.
Test procedure involves the following:
- Wipe a finger with an alcohol swab
- Use lancet (pin prick) to pierce the skin
- Squeeze finger to draw blood
- Wipe the finger again with the alcohol swab
- Use a pipette / dropper to draw 10 ul of blood (1 drop of blood)
- Hold the dropper upright and release the 10ul blood into cassette cartridge specimen well
- Then add 80ul (2 drops) of buffer / diluent fluid into the test cassette specimen well
- After 12 minutes, take photos of the results on your phone
- Read and interpret the results within 15 minutes
- Do not read or interpret results after 20 minutes
How to Interpret Results
C - Denotes the control line and when this is highlighted on its own in red it indicates a negative result, meaning NO COVID-19 & NO CORONAVIRUS
C with IgG & IgM denotes a positive result for IgG & IgM
C with IgM denotes positive result for IgM
C with IgG denoted positive result for IgG
The absence of C with either of the following denotes an invalid result which may be due to a number of factors including not enough blood inside the sample tray, reading the results before 12 minutes have elapsed or after 20 minutes have passed or giving rise to inconclusive results.
IgM is the first antibody to appear in the acute infection stage caused by pathogens such as SARS CoV-2, and can normally be detected 3 days after the onset of symptoms.
IgG is produced in the middle or later stage of the infection but provides long term protection.
In the latest 7th edition of the Diagnosis and Treatment Guideline on the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), the SARS-CoV 2 IgG/IgM test is recommended as an aid in the diagnosis of the COVID-19.
SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Kit is used for rapid and accurate screening of the COVID-19, which helps identify suspected patients and reduce false negative rate.
This test kit is a complement to PCR detection in COVID-19 diagnosis